Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kisses from Heaven

April 1, 2011
Its our final Friday before Spring Break, so the kids at school were a little wild and crazy. I guess I can't blame them, I'm ready for a break too!! But regardless, it makes a hard day for this teacher. So it wasn't the "greatest" day, yet it wasn't horrible. I was especially missing my little man.... you!
Our afternoon was all out of whack because of Awards Day, so we were just sitting around waiting to be called to the gym for the program. Suddenly, one of my sweetest teacher friends ran into my room and she holds up an apple.

I gasp.
I look at her with my mouth wide open. Inside my head I said, "Its my son!" For some reason, I didn't say it out loud. I was afraid she would think I was crazy. But when I looked back at her and we both had tears in our eyes, I didn't have to say it out loud. We knew it was you, baby boy. I see your sweet messages. This one came loud and clear. 
At our school, we receive a Fresh Fruit and Vegetable grant that gives our sweet students fresh fruit and veggie snacks every day. This apple somehow made it to Mommy's school. This apple made it to Mommy's classroom. Who else would have been so meticulous to get an apple to a teacher? My baby boy, that's who! I am amazed at your miracles. Thank you for reminding me that you are always right here!
Love, 
Mommy

1 comments:

April said...

I love this story. So, so sweet!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved