Monday, October 29, 2012

Flip - Flop

January 21, 2011
Today's my last day of school. I left at 11:00am. It was so hard to say good-bye to those precious babies. I love them so much. They all hugged me over and over. When it was finally time to go, they all hugged me at once. I thought they might squeeze you out of me. Heehee. One of my little girls held me an extra long time, then she looked up at me and said, "But I don't want you to leave!"
It tore my heart in two. I waved as I walked away. A little tear welled up for you and for them. I'm not so sure I'll be back like I promised them. But its time to go meet Daddy.
We get to the doctor's office and our doctor took a look at you on ultrasound. He sounded hesitant to induce us tomorrow. He said my body has a 50/50 chance to accept the induction and he's afraid we'd end up with a C-section. I certainly wanted to avoid a C-section, but I'll do what I have to do for you, little boy. I teared up as he discouraged the induction. I mean, yesterday, I was crying because you were coming on Saturday and now I'm crying because you're not coming on Saturday. Don't they realize I'm hormonal here? So it looks like I'm waiting a few more days.
He said he wanted to see us again on Tuesday, and since he's on call on Wednesday, we'll probably schedule the induction then. Maybe I should be relieved that I'm getting a few more days to get ready for you.
Now Daddy and I are worried about you. The high-risk doctor had urgency about him for a reason, he wanted to get you out NOW! But our regular doctor wants to leave you be for a while longer. I'm not sure which way I need to be leaning, so I'm just trusting what our doctor wants to do. Hang in there, okay sweet boy?
Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved